About The Eye of the Crone

The perspective shared here is one that comes from decades of experience, study, and personal unfoldment. It is ultimately the result of an unexpected spiritual awakening that occurred in 1971, by which a foolish young woman touched Wisdom, and became a dedicated student of the Divine Being.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ordained

.
I AM the Word of Order
Born from the Source of all ordering,
The Point of Authority,
Borne by the breath of the Supernal
Speaking my nature.

I Am co-creator with the All-begetter.
I Am the matrix womb of all the worlds of matter,
I Am the Form of the Word.

And where there is form there is shadow.
Reflection and echo and self-awareness
Studied in practice of discrimination,
I am the magic of the darkness
Completing the wonder of the day,
With shades of meaning.

In this completion, joining with my Self,
I wed myself
To that which ever is
The name and nature of the Self
I AM
In service to the All in One
And One in All.

All is ordered by the Word,
And thus, ordained
To be in flow of going forth and then return
As Divinity breathes
The One I AM.