About The Eye of the Crone

The perspective shared here is one that comes from decades of experience, study, and personal unfoldment. It is ultimately the result of an unexpected spiritual awakening that occurred in 1971, by which a foolish young woman touched Wisdom, and became a dedicated student of the Divine Being.

Friday, March 6, 2009

I Dance with My Beloved

.
I dance with my beloved;
In the springtime of the desert land
We pace the path upon the stony ground

A labyrinth of light and shadow,
Twisting, turning, slowly moving
Now together, now apart,
Yet ever one in spirit.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

I am the honored one and the scorned one.
I am the whore and the holy one.
I am the wife and the virgin.
I am the mother and the daughter.
..... -- Thunder Perfect Mind


I am not one and not the other –
I am one,
Both and all.
I am she who encompasses,
She who has as many faces as there are faces
As many hearts as there are hearts,
As many stories as there are lives to live them,
And they are all one in me.

Entwined with the Beloved, I embrace the world,
Touching all things,
And in this making sacred all I touch.
What sin is here? What shame? What sorrow
That is not washed away
In the joy of our holy Union?

The Word incarnate,
Wisdom embodied,
Logos and Sophia join
In the eternal nature of the One I Am.