About The Eye of the Crone

The perspective shared here is one that comes from decades of experience, study, and personal unfoldment. It is ultimately the result of an unexpected spiritual awakening that occurred in 1971, by which a foolish young woman touched Wisdom, and became a dedicated student of the Divine Being.

Friday, March 6, 2009

The Child of God


I am the Child of God.
It is the Daughter-self of me
That doth reflect
The Parent's Will
In all Creation.
Receiving in my innocence
The imprint of the Source,
I am Nature - Earth -
Four seasons moving in procession,
Garbing me in changing robes.
I am the mother of the earthly man,
Great Isis and the Bride of Pan.
I am the form the mind of God has willed,
And I accept myself as what I am.

I am the Child of God.
It is the One Eternal Son in me
That doth bespeak the parent's love
In all Humanity.
The word of spirit is my legacy,
And I am heir unto the parent's power.
I am the solar radiance - dynamic
Moving force within the form,
I am the true self of Immortal Man,
Eternal priest and King of Peace I Am.
I am the perfect union of the spirit and the flesh --
For I am man - yet I am God no less.

Like Mother is the daughter made
To procreate in form the seeds within her laid
By Will - and His creative act.
The Word is spoke into her waiting womb.
Like Father doth the Son display
The potency of Will to create form, and then -
Instill with life this newly made expression of Oneself.

Creation is the legacy which falls to me.
I am the Child of God.
In the heart of me I am at One -
I receive as the earth
And I give as the sun -
And I am whole,
And I am One
With the Parent-Source of me --
Divinity - infinity of me -
I am Androgyny:
Creative One I Am!